Franchises are flourishing splendidly and have become a great source of income for many. Franchise opportunities allow an individual to dabble, gain experience as well as earn money. One such fast growing and popular opportunity in India is that of Ice cream Franchise Opportunity.
- Best Natural Ice Cream Parlour Franchise Business
Best Natural Ice Cream Parlour Franchise Business
People investing in Ice cream franchise opportunities can try jobs such as opening a parlour, catering of ice cream to various functions like birthdays, picnics, neighborhood parties etc. Out of the numerous Ice Cream Franchise Opportunities in India 10 stand out as the top and those are:
Baskin Robbins is one of the world’s leading Ice creams franchises; it opened its first store in Mumbai, India in 1993. This famous franchise has over 682 outlets in 145 cities across India, other than this Baskin Robins can also be found catering premium channels like leading airlines, Malls etc.
- Area required: 200 sqft to 400 sqft – Sq.ft.
- Total investment: Rs. 10,00,000 – 20,00,000.
Amul is India’s largest food products marketing organisation and is well-known for its dairy products including Ice creams. The excellent ice-creams by Amul have caused it to go through a booming growth hence making it a fantastic investing opportunity.
- Area required: 300 Sq. Ft. air-conditioned space at a premium location.
- Total investment: Rs. 3,50,000–5,00,000.
3) Kwality Wall’s Franchise
Kwality Wall’s is a successful venture of Hindustan Unilever limited and has been established as one of India’s fastest growing Ice-Cream brands there by making it a great investment opportunity. Kwality Wall’s provides only the best for its customers thus creating it a great customer base. It is available two Parlour concepts in India and the most famous of these is Swirls.
- Area required: 50 Sqft – 200 sq ft.
- Total investment: Rs. 2,00,000 – 2,50,000.
4) Cream Stone Franchise
Cream stone stands out to be one of the most love ice-cream brands in India thereby making its franchise a great investment opportunity. This franchise began in Hyderabad and its great ice cream coupled with its excellent customer service has allowed it to expand into many cities across India.
- Area required: Over 300 Sq.ft
- Total investment: Rs. 30,00,00 – 50,00,000
5) Gelato Vinto Franchise
This Italian named Ice Cream chain provides both ice cream as well as gelato thus making it India’s first authentic gelato parlour. It began in 2005 in Delhi and since then has expanded to more than 40 outlets all over the country. Investing in this franchise will surely make you a profit.
- Area required: Over 200 Sq.ft.
- Total Investment: Rs. 20,00,000 – 30,00,000.
6) Ice Cream Buggy Franchise
This mobile Ice-Cream brand has become famous for its quality, variety and delicious ice-creams. By investing in Ice Cream Buggy Franchise you open yourself up to the golden opportunity of catering to various parties like birthdays, weddings, carnivals and other occasions.
- Total investment: Rs. 5,00,000 – 10,00,000.
- Franchise outlets: 20 – 50.
7) Ice Cream Works Franchise
Ice Cream Works has established itself as one of the most loved ice-creams brands that produces 100% vegetarian and egg-less ice-cream in India. The great support and profit make it an excellent franchise opportunity for investors.
- Area required: 50-250 sq.ft.
- Total investment: Rs. 2,00,000 – 5,00,000.
8) Natural Ice Cream Franchise
Natural Ice-creams was established in Mumbai at 1984 and soon become famous for it’s authentic, delicious and artisan ice-creams made from natural products. This highly sought out franchise is available in various cities including Pune, Hyderabad, Jaipur etc.
- Area required: 750 – 1200 sq ft.
- Total investment: Rs. 12,00,000 -20,00,000.
9) Roll Over Franchise
Roll Over is an ice-cream store inspired by Thai street vendors and is famous for making live ‘Ice Cream rolls’ that are both delicious and visually appealing. A few of its famous products are sundaes, ice-cream rolls and jar desserts. It is available in cities like Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala etc.
- Area required: 500 – 800 Sq.ft.
- Total investment: Rs. 25,00,000 – 30,00,000.
- Royalty Fee: 10%.
10) ifruit Ice Cream Franchise
ifruits is an amazing restaurant, shops, foods and beverages outlet; that offers its customers ice-creams in a variety forms like swirls, rolls, sundaes and many other ice-cream desserts. The increasing popularity of ifruits Ice Cream has made it a great investment opportunity.
- Area required: 80 – 100 sq.ft.
- Total Investment: Rs. 5,00,000 – 6,00,000.
I hope you can choose best Ice cream shop franchise for your next business. Please share and don’t forget to comment below. 🙂