Maruti Suzuki is a name that speaks volumes about itself. No write up or introduction is required for this famous brand which is one of the best automobile companies in India. Be it in selling four wheelers or the servicing aspect, Maruti Suzuki has its own share of value addition to its customers for decades now.
Maruti Suzuki Dealer Service Station Franchise
The Company that values quality and puts customer satisfaction above every other thing is without an iota of doubt one of the best four wheeler brand in India. Many aspire to become a Franchise for Maruti Suzuki and we provide some pertinent information pertaining to the important things to be understood and done for the same.
Is it a wise to become a Maruti Suzuki Franchise?
A prudent businessman analyses in depth before making any type of investment or cost to be incurred from a business deal. When looked at from this angle, becoming a Maruti Suzuki Franchise is no doubt a profitable business deal since it offers so much of value addition to its Franchisees in multiple ways.
The first value addition a Franchise derives by becoming a Maruti Suzuki dealer is the brand name which is going to complement his business and its expansion. The second value addition that a Franchise gets by becoming a Maruti Suzuki dealer is the enhanced profitability the huge brand brings with it.
The third value addition that Maruti Suzuki offers to its Franchise is the assistance it provides on all aspects including the training provided to the Franchise employees which directly contributes to increased sales volumes.
Investment Cost to become a Maruti Suzuki Dealer
With all the advantages enunciated above, the initial investment to be done by people who aspire to become a Maruti Franchise is around 30 to 50 Lakhs. Remember, this is not a fixed amount and is more dependent on the location where the Franchise operation is to be started and the type of Franchise applied for by the interested people.
Out of this investment amount, One Lakhs rupee is to be submitted to Maruti Suzuki in the form of Demand Draft while submitting the application for dealership. The space requirement to become a Maruti Suzuki Franchise is approximately 4000 Sq. Ft. Once you are ready with the requirements indicated above, proceed to apply for the dealership with Maruti Suzuki
Application and documentation process to become Maruti Suzuki Franchise
While the application process is simple, the documentation requirements to become a Maruti Suzuki Franchise are really heavy. This is so just to estimate your capacity to manage a business that is of huge volumes from a brand that is one of its kinds in the automobile industry. The following are the documents required by Maruti Suzuki to assess your potential to become a successful profitable Franchise
- The experience levels and current work details of the person who intends to become the Director of the Franchise.
- The intended structure of Franchise organization.
- Demand Draft for One Lakhs rupees.
- Family tree of the applicant to assess personal capabilities and short comings if any.
- Credit reports (CIBIL) of the person who applies for the Franchise-ship.
- Letter from the Banker in the required Pro-forma format indicated by Maruti Suzuki.
- Complete set of Income Tax details.
- Wealth Tax returns filed for the period as required by Maruti Suzuki.
- Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account for the last 3 years time.
- A map that clearly indicate no clash of business interests marking the location of the intended Franchise start up.
- Photos of the space year-marked for starting Franchise operations.
You can contact through below link for maruti suzuki dealership.
Deputy General Manager,
Dealer Development – 1
Maruti Suzuki India Limited
1, Nelson Mandela Road,
Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070.