If you are looking to start a KFC franchise store in India you should know the following:
- Kentucky Fried Chicken (know as KFC) is a very popular US originated F&B brand with its first franchise opening in Utah in 1952.
- KFC is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands (they also own Taco Bell, WingStreet, Pizza Hut etc.)
- KFC is very well established in India, and it’s typically more expensive than opening a McDonalds
- It can be difficult getting a franchise from KFC in India as they are operated by their respective area developer/master franchises. If you have a good location to open, they typically would be happy to partner with you on a model based on rent + revenue
- It can be difficult finding the right location though, as KFC is already very well established.
Relevant contact information if you want to find out more:
- Yum! Restaurants International, 12th Floor, Tower-D, Global Business Park, Gurgaon -122002
- Phone: 0124-4025100
- Email: [email protected]