If you are looking to start a KFC franchise store in India you should know the following:
- Kentucky Fried Chicken (know as KFC) is a very popular US originated F&B brand with its first franchise opening in Utah in 1952.
- KFC is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands (they also own Taco Bell, WingStreet, Pizza Hut etc.)
- KFC is very well established in India, and it’s typically more expensive than opening a McDonalds
- It can be difficult getting a franchise from KFC in India as they are operated by their respective area developer/master franchises. If you have a good location to open, they typically would be happy to partner with you on a model based on rent + revenue
- It can be difficult finding the right location though, as KFC is already very well established.
Relevant contact information if you want to find out more:
- Yum! Restaurants International, 12th Floor, Tower-D, Global Business Park, Gurgaon -122002
- Phone: 0124-4025100
- Email: [email protected]
Did you just notice copyright infringements, broken or useless links, illegal and unsafe materials, adult contents, pay-to-click scams, hateful and racist content, comment spam or something like that, or any other garbage or gibberish you would love us to take down, or pay attention to?
We would love to have your help. Please email us immediately if you see any such content. Alternatively, please visit the Contact Us page of Franchise India Web.