How to get patanjali products distributorship, dealership or patanjali franchise in india. Patanjali, the brain child of Baba Ramdev and Acharya Balkrishna was formed in the year 1997 for producing Ayurvedic medicines. Considered as a health movement rather than just another commercial venture the medicines from this movement are considered as highly competitive and effective. Patanjali products are hygienically produced and most of them are home made.
Table of Contents
How to Get Patanjali Franchise
Why should you get associated with Patanjali as a Franchisee?
- With the annual revenue exceeding the 2000 crores mark, Patanjali Ayurvedic Medicines are considered as value adding products in the FMCG sector.
- Before becoming a Franchisee for any product, it is only fair for the businessman to think of the profit he can make out of taking the Franchise. To make its Franchisees get adequate profit, Patanjali procures raw materials and products straight from the farmers avoiding the agents or middle men for the purpose.
- Patanjali Food is recognised by the Government of India under the Food Park Scheme. This can be used as a selling point by the Franchisees emphasizing the influence of Patanjali products and the recognition they have obtained.
- Patanjali sells its products through its clinics where Doctors recommend the products as medicines to the patients who come to Patanjali Chikitslaya. Apart from these clinics, Patanjali sells its products also through Patanjali Arogya outlets which are predominantly the health centers set up by the Patanjali brand. Patanjali products are sold through the Swadeshi Kendras which are actually general outlets that sell Patanjali products along with many other products. People who take Patanjali Franchisees can use these as their selling point quoting the service oriented mind of the Patanjali brand.
- Acquiring Patanjali Franchisee-ship was very tough till sometime back. However, with Patanjali launching 12 Mega Patanjali stores across all major cities in India, the plan to generate innumerable opportunities for distributorship is on cards. This is a pointer that it is a perfect time to apply for Patanjali Franchise.
- The current Franchisee strength of Patanjali is 5000 and the retailers who have taken these Franchisees claim that their per-day turnover is Rs. 25,000/-. This converts to 15% gross profit margins across all Patanjali product categories.
- Anyone who takes a Franchisee of a product may be worried about increase of product prices in the future which may have a direct impact on their product margins. Cost of a product is directly dependent on the cost incurred on marketing and advertisement. Patanjali could establish so many outlets of Patanjali and innumerable product lines just through word of mouth without any cost based commercial advertisements.
What should you do to become a Patanjali Franchisee?
Patanjali has plans to open 1000 more outlets in India before March 2017. If you are keen to become one of the Franchisees, make the following ready quickly and apply for distributorship to Patanjali. Remember, the break even period given below is only indicative and based on the current scenario.
With the efforts of the brand to make its presence in the nook and corner of the country and your hard work, we are sure the break even years will come down drastically making you earn profit earlier than the period indicated below.
- Shop Area requirement – 300 Sq Ft. to 2000 Sq. Ft.
- Cash Investment / Patanjali franchise cost – Minimum 7 Lakhs to 70 Lakhs
- Expected Break Even period – Around 2 to 3 years
- Where to apply – http://www.patanjaliayurved.org/mega-store.html
- A security deposit (refundable) of Rs. 5 Lakh to be deposited (2.5 Lakh in the name of Divya Pharmacy and 2.5 Lakh in the name of Patanjali Ayurved Ltd., Haridwar) in the form of demand draft.
- Patanjali Mega Store will only be allocated in ‘A’ Class cities with prime location or main bazar.
- Mega store should have minimum distance of 1 K.M. form existing Patanjali Chikitsalaya.
- Applicant has to deposit 5-6 photograph of location, pan card, 6 passport size photograph, identity proof, address proof, copy of sales registration, ownership or rent deed of Mega Store etc. must be attached with the application form.
- The Mega store will sell only the products of Divya Pharmacy, Patanjali Ayurved and products approved by the Institute. No other item can be sold at these stores.
- Applicant must be a respectful person and should not be convicted by any court.
You could explore a Patanjali Chikitsalaya Franchise at
Patanjali Franchise Contact:
Patanjali Ayurved Limited: Unit-III, Patanjali Food & Herbal park
Vill – Padartha, Laksar Road Haridwar 249404, Uttrakhand
Telephone : 18001804108
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are ready with the above, what are you waiting for? Become a Patanjali Franchisee and make hay while the sun shines. 🙂
Did you just notice copyright infringements, broken or useless links, illegal and unsafe materials, adult contents, pay-to-click scams, hateful and racist content, comment spam or something like that, or any other garbage or gibberish you would love us to take down, or pay attention to?
We would love to have your help. Please email us immediately if you see any such content. Alternatively, please visit the Contact Us page of Franchise India Web.