Dating back from 2002 Aloha India was established in Chennai, and is the subsidiary of Aloha International, a Malaysian based company specialising in advanced abacus and Mental Arithmetic programs targeted toward children in the age of 4 to 14 years old.
Here is what you need to know about starting an Aloha India franchise:
- According to their website, you don’t need a huge amount of startup capital and there are is no requirement that you hold a degree from a university as well as have previous experience in this sector.
- From signing the formal agreement it can take as little as 10 days to set up and start operations.
- Aloha India estimates that a franchise should be able to achieve break even in about 2-3 months
- Aloha India is in charge of all advertising through a centralized marketing fund. They do however suggest that franchisees do local marketing to in order to see regular enrolments.
- Aloha India will provide marketing support as well as training the teachers. They will also give the local student the opportunity to participate in National and international competitions.
- You should only consider starting an Aloha India franchise in areas that have 10-12 large K12 schools, so there is a sufficient amount of potential customers.
You can also learn more about this franchise opportunity by following this link.
Did you just notice copyright infringements, broken or useless links, illegal and unsafe materials, adult contents, pay-to-click scams, hateful and racist content, comment spam or something like that, or any other garbage or gibberish you would love us to take down, or pay attention to?
We would love to have your help. Please email us immediately if you see any such content. Alternatively, please visit the Contact Us page of Franchise India Web.