Dating back from 2002 Aloha India was established in Chennai, and is the subsidiary of Aloha International, a Malaysian based company specialising in advanced abacus and Mental Arithmetic programs targeted toward children in the age of 4 to 14 years old.
Here is what you need to know about starting an Aloha India franchise:
- According to their website, you don’t need a huge amount of startup capital and there are is no requirement that you hold a degree from a university as well as have previous experience in this sector.
- From signing the formal agreement it can take as little as 10 days to set up and start operations.
- Aloha India estimates that a franchise should be able to achieve break even in about 2-3 months
- Aloha India is in charge of all advertising through a centralized marketing fund. They do however suggest that franchisees do local marketing to in order to see regular enrolments.
- Aloha India will provide marketing support as well as training the teachers. They will also give the local student the opportunity to participate in National and international competitions.
- You should only consider starting an Aloha India franchise in areas that have 10-12 large K12 schools, so there is a sufficient amount of potential customers.
You can also learn more about this franchise opportunity by following this link.